It is human nature to ignore things which are too close or at a great distance. This applies to every aspect of life. We live every moment of life but do not understand its glory. We are unaware of super natural divine powers which can be attained by proper use of life. Man takes birth, fulfils his natural instincts of food, sex indulgence, earning livelihood and ultimately posses away. There are rarely moments when it is pondered that human life is the greatest gift of gods treasure. One who has been gifted so kindly with human life is expected to make its best use, fulfill his imperfections and become great. He is expected like an efficient gardener to maintain and beautify this garden of universe and prove that he has appropriate knowledge of what is selfishness and what is universal good. Our interest lies in getting rid of unwholesomeness of sensuality and imbibing righteousness in adequate proportion. Those who succeed in utilizing trust get admission in the class of divine man. They not only safeguard their own welfare but help countless people in crossing over difficulties. Only such persons are great, praise- worthy and imitable. They get triple pleasures of fulfillment, satisfaction and peace.
Human life is a precious gift of god. When it is en-trusted, it is believed that the person concerned is deserving.
Table of content
1. Spiritua training of life-secret of spiritual knowledge
2. Confluence of tripe tests
3. Liberation from triple worldy bonds
4. Meaningful, easy, aholesome spiritual training
5. Four aspects of practical sadhana
6. Definite formulas of spiritual training of life
7. Weekly and six-monthly sadhana
8. Adoration (aradhana) and dissemination of real knowledge (Gyan Yagya)
||Pt. Shriram Sharma Aacharya
||Yug nirman yojana press
||Yug Nirman Yojana Vistara Trust