Pujya Gurudev has written a great deal about the characteristics and habits of an ideal loksevi. Most of his writings on the subject have been published in the Akhand jyoti column "Apno Se Apni Baat." These articles are intended to help guide volunteers as Gurudev had intended.
Upon request from many active volunteers, these articles have been presented here in this booklet. It is hoped that this book will help workers mold their lives in accordance with Gurudevs ideals, which will enable them to be successful in their service endeavors.
Today, due to corruption and self-serving attitudes among loksevi, selfish success sometimes takes priority over societys welfare. At times like these, Gurudevs thoughts can work as pillars of support for the workers, helping them on the path of spiritual discipline. This will enable them to work with cooperation and compassion. These guidelines are applicable for any organization involved in social work.
Pujya Gurudev always wanted the loksevi to think positively. He has explained that applying these precepts to their daily lives will help them achieve self-satisfaction, respect from society, and divine blessings. By following his guidelines, loksevi can achieve eminence and greatly contribute to the building of nations and the restructuring of this era.
Table of content
1. Seven Essential Vows for Pragya Parijans
2. Be Cautious of the Ego
3. Spiritual Advancement Depends on Humility
4. What Should the Outlook of a Loksevi
5. Become a Warrior for Selfrefinement
6. A Loksevi Credibility and Character
7. Hurdles and Distractions In the Path of Service
8. The Lifestyle of a Loksevi
9. The Conduct and Behavior of a Loksevi
10. The Public Conduct of a Loksevi
11. Seven Precepts for Pragya Parijans
||pt Shriram sharma acharya
||Yug nirman yojana press
||Yug Nirman Yojana Vistara Trust