A Person’s identity remains the same when he is dead. You would continue to refer to him by the same name; his face in the photographs would remain what it was when he was alive. Everyone who knew him will recognize that face, as before. Unless it is damaged due to some accident or so, the face of a dead-body looks the same as what it was when the person was alive. Those of you who have seen some relative’s or acquaintance’s dead body must have noticed it! A person, who was alive moments before, is now dead; no change in the appearance of his body, but it is now his dead-body. Why? What has changed? You may say that his heart is no longer beating; his body is not moving, etc. But you see, the biochemical activities inside continue in the dead-body as well!! That is what accounts for its gradual bio-degradation.
Table of content
1. The Importance of Prana-Pratistha
2. See Beyond Superficial Acitivities of Sacraments
3. Five Gods Exist In Your Being
4. Know The Tenets of Sadhana
5. Worship The Deity Of Life
6. Definition Of Spirituality
7. Be Deserving, Then Desire
8. Worthiness Is Essential
9. Where Are The Sisyas (Disciples) These Days?
10. Infinite Of Finding A Divine Guru
11. Path-breaking Research In Scientific Spirituality
12. Do Not Make a Mockery of Guru-Sisya Tradition
13. Give and Take
14. Upasana Should Be Vivacious
15. Why Boredom In Upasana?
16. Possible Reasons Of Dullness
17. There Is No Short-Cut
||Pt.Shriram Sharma Acharya
||Yug Nirman Yojana Press
||Yug Nirman Yojana Vistar Trust
||14 cm x 21.5 cm